- Create the form in Qt4 Designer
- Make sure that your root widget has a layout.
- Only change properties which differ from the default.
- Save the form as a .ui - this goes in a resources folder
- Generate a .py file using the following command and copy the generated file into the relevant forms folder e.g. song forms go in openlp/plugins/songs/forms/.
user@linux:~$ pyuic4 x.ui > x.py
Do not scale images. If the desired icon size is not available, generate it from the SVG file for the closest size.
The icon needs to be added to the resource file using scripts/generate_resources.sh - See the comments in this file.